Sharptooth Barney

Read at your own peril. Sharptooth Barney is loose. You will see this name with growing regularity in the future. Sharptooth Barney is a mysterious phenomenon that will soon sweep the globe. What is it? Can it be defined? Words have, so far, failed to adequately express it. Sharptooth Barney lives in all of us. It is a person, an entity, an idea, and a figment of our imaginations. He is quite real is one sense, quite foreign in another. But whatever you call him, he is here to stay.

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

The power of a loving wife.

I just wanted to take a few minutes to publicly declare how awesome my wife is. It is finals week in seminary, and I couldn't get through it without her. She spent several nights helping me make note cards to study by, staying up late even though she didn't have to. She has understood me being up and out at all hours of the night studying and writing papers. I had exams on our anniversary yesterday, and she made sure that I was well prayed for and not left with feelings of guilt over being gone on our anniversary. She even gave me a very sweet and thoughtful anniversary gift. So let it be voiced among the nations that I have an incredible wife who is worth far more than anything this world has to offer. She puts others before herself and is always looking to make sure that we have all that we need. She is a woman of prayer and integrity, and I praise God that He allowed me the blessing of marrying her. She truly is all that I need, and I will love and cherish her all of my days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home